Wishing you a brilliant 2018!
To all our members and staff, here’s wishing you a brilliant 2018! 💫
May we all be blessed with ‘TIME’ which sometimes makes forever seem like just a moment, ‘GRATITUDE’ a magnet to miracles and ‘LOVE’ which has the power to transform everything!
Cheers🥂 to an amazing year ahead! ❤️
So pleased to welcome u 2018!🥂💫
Ambassadors of our Club
It is our aim that members become true ambassadors of our club. Advocate Moosa is one of those ambassadors. He supports our restaurants, function facilities and tennis courts. Mr Moosa’s support has not gone unnoticed.
We thank him especially for introducing new members into our club. You are the runner up in our members competition. Prizes sponsored by SG.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Renewing your membership is not simply another year at the Club… but it is a solid investment in the lifestyle that you would like you and your family to enjoy.
From the safety of an easily accessible carpark to the relaxing pool deck right through to the innovative and scrumptious food offerings, two phenomenal golf courses, renewing your membership at the Durban Country Club should not be given a second thought.
Continuous improvements are being made all in an effort to enhance the members experience within the club. And we are always open to feedback too. So when you renew your membership for 2018 – tell us what works for you and we will commit to do more of that but so too, tell us what doesn’t work for you and we will endeavor to remedy that.
- Greyville Race Course / Gold circle: DCC Members are entitled to a Members rate into the Durban View room at Greyville race course on race days.
- Playhouse: receive 20% discount on local productions.
- SAA: The discounts range from 3-10% of the base fare at the time of making the booking, excluding all airport taxes and service fees. Together with these fares we have also offered you, free changes, subject to the same booking class being available at the time of making the change. The free changes we have also extended to an additional 4 classes of travel, viz, Q T, V, and L, although there is no upfront discount offered on these classes of travel. Over and above the upfront discount the members will enjoy the additional baggage for their golf bags, which is 1 additional golf bag, not exceeding 23kgs per person.
- PUM Scholarship: This business scholarship is valued at approx. R200,000!
- Logical Golf: 10% discount to all members on lessons and lesson packages offered by the Logical Golf Lab.
- Bidvest Deal: Are you going on holiday or want to send money offshore? Give Bidvest Bank a call and not only will you pay no commission and a reduced fee of R500 but we will also obtain a better rate via our dealing room and deliver your forex at no cost.
- Free Fitness classes with Kim Jackson.
- Bridge Classes start on the 10th of January at 19h00 for beginners & 11 Jan from 13h30 for those that know the game.
- Bowls Fun day on Tuesday mornings at 10am.
- Food and Beverage discounts: a credit of R2501 & above in your membership account will entitle you to 10% off and a credit of R2500 and below entitles you to a 5% discount on food and beverage purchases.
“Reciprocals" refers to an agreement between private, members-only country clubs to allow their members to play one another's golf courses on an arranged basis. Not every private golf club has reciprocals with other private golf clubs. Durban Country Club has reciprocal agreements with some of the best clubs in the world. This is a bonus for members, a value-added perk.. We encourage our members to use this great benefit.
Click on link to see our reciprocal clubs
It has been brought to our attention that people are going onto our golf courses without paying. We implore our members and guests to kindly assist our security guards who have been instructed to check membership cards and green fee slips. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience in this regard.
2018 Subscriptions and Green fees
Click here to download 2018 Subscriptions Fees
Click here to download 2018 Green Fees
Durban Country Club would like to congratulate our Youth team Captain Waseem Gangat on achieving his first hole in one, at our iconic Prince of Wales hole (12th) on the 16th of December 2017. May it be the first of many.
We would also like to congratulate Waseem on his outstanding results
- Obtained BCom degree in 2017 at University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Awarded Deans Commendation for achieving an A aggregate
- Captain performance / Youth squad 2017-2018
- Played league for DCC B team 2015-2017
- Waseem is currently playing league with a 6 handicap and is a fine example for all our youngsters coming through the system here at DCC
We wish Waseem a successful 2018.
The Pro Shop would like to congratulate Lawrie Bateman on winning the limited edition Callaway Bag.
WATERMAN CUP 2017
The 2017 Waterman Cup was played over 18 holes this year. The heavy rain in 2017 forced us to postpone the Durban Country Club Monthly Mug dates. In 2018 the Waterman Cup will return to a 36 hole trophy event. The winner is the golfer with the lowest nett (medal) for the combined November and December Monthly Mugs.
Congratulations to the winner of the 2017 Waterman Cup, Mr Derek Jordaan
|Day||Date||Durban Country Club||Beachwood
|Sat||13 Jan||Betterball Bonus Bogey||Four Ball Alliance
|Sun||14 Jan||Open To All||Open To All
|Mon||15 Jan||Open To All||Open To All
|Tue||16 Jan||Open To All||Ladies Alliance
|Wed||17 Jan||Four Ball Alliance||Betterball Stableford
|Thurs||18 Jan||Open To All||Open To All
|Fri||19 Jan||Ladies Alliance||Open To All
|Sat||20 Jan||Betterball Stableford||Monthly Mug
|Sun||21 Jan||Open To All||Open To All
Bridge at the Club