The following is considered to be appropriate golfing attire for the golf course and driving range
- Shirts with collars & sleeves to be tucked in at all times
- Traditional long or short golf trousers with belt or clasp
- Drawstring and cargo pants are not allowed
- Traditional knee-length or short socks may be worn with short trousers
- Traditional golf hats or peaks to be worn with the peak forward
- Short socks and anklets must be predominantly white when worn with shorts
- Closed Golf shoes with soft spikes
- No denim fabrics allowed
Any person dressed inappropriately will not be allowed access to the golf course or driving range
Golf course etiquette
- Please repair all divots & pitch marks
- Please make sure you are on the tee at least 5 minutes ahead of your allotted time
- Sandbags with sand are compulsory to fill divots
- Rake all bunkers correctly
- Speed of play is of great importance to the enjoyment of your round & those behind you
- Strictly two persons only per golf cart
- When driving a cart do not cross the white ropes and follow the cart signs at all times
- Keep golf carts off all tee boxes
- Cellular telephones are not allowed to be used on the course or on the driving range
- The regulation dress code of the Women`s Golf Association of South Africa applies.
- Fashionable golfing attire is encouraged, but should be of a modest nature.
- Garments with low necklines, bare midriff or made from denim fabric are not permitted on the golf course.
We wish you a pleasant round!